The Nicerizer was originally conceived because of the demand from customers for something that would "sweeten" the output from pro-tools and to make the final mix easier to distribute and handle.
The Nicerizer is designed to take the output out of the digital realm, and to add the Class A characteristics and feel before the final recording.
The “Nicerizer” uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage, but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete Line Input Technology.
The Nicerizer is a 2U 19" rack mountable 8 channel unit, that can be stacked and linked in any multiple and various configurations to give high quality, line-level, Class A, discrete buffering. Applications range from "digital sweetening" to source routing, from studio to stadium.
- 8 channels of our famous Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input.
- 8 channels of our proven and loved Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output.
- Individual level control for each channel 8 x Balanced TRS Input jacks
- 8 x Balanced XLR outputs.
- 2 x mix busses (linkable to each other and other units)
- 2 x individual mix bus output level controls with 10dB "in hand"
- LED level monitoring switchable for each channel
- Seperate Headphone monitoring switchable to each channel, plus an additional headphone jack for monitoring the A and B mix outputs.
- In addition to the 8 individual outputs, channels 1 - 4 and 5 -8 feed two individual mix busses that have independant line level outputs. 4 sockets on the rear of the unit provide access to the mix bus inputs and outputs to allow very versatile stacking, and linking to further units and to itself.
- Independant balanced mix output available on XLR's.
- Huge headroom available on all channels.
If the Nicerizer is used as 8 channels of individual buffer amp the faders have up to 14dB of level "in hand"
As a distribution amp
The inputs can be linked as required. If 1-4, and 5-8 (or 1-8) are linked, then two extra outputs are available for further distribution. (IE: 1 input with 10 outputs, or 2 inputs with 5 outputs each).
As a mixer
Channels 1-4 and 5-8 mix down to A and B Outputs. There are balanced TRS connections in and Balanced XLR outputs. In this configuration the input faders have at least 6dB "in hand", and the output faders have 10dB availbale "in hand".
Stacking the units
The units have 4 sockets providing access to the A and B input and output on the busses. This also allows local A to B or B to A mix.
Diesen Artikel haben wir am Sunday, 25. April 2010 in unserem System aufgenommen.
Angebote inkl. MwSt. Gültig solange Vorrat reicht. Für Druckfehler & Irrtümer wird keine Haftung übernommen.