Variable tube transconductance is the ability of a tube to change the signal level flowing through it on command. It is one of the many features that sets our Glory Comp apart from nearly all other compressors available, whether tube or transistor. Unlike most all “tube" compressors made today, the Glory Comp uses actual variable gain tubes for its dynamics processing (not Opto devices, FETs or Op amps).
A closely matched pair of specially selected and spectacularly linear Groove Tubes handle the delicate task of changing the program level, modulating the gain in an especially smooth and natural fashion. The Glory Comp's true variable transconductance tube stage is surrounded by a high performance and fully balanced all-tube signal path, naturally.
- All-tube variable transconductance dynamics processing
- Excellent for all tracking and mastering applications, including vocals, drums, guitar, bass, keyboards, horns and more
- Pure tube compression with no optical, FET or op amp circuitry used for gain control
- Convenient internal sidechain (shelving EQ at 50Hz and 10kHz) and external sidechain connections
- Glory Knob: A unique processor that adds harmonic distortion to any sound source
- Accurate VU metering selectable for multiple modes of precise input, output, and gain reduction metering
|Maximum Program Input Level
|Maximum Gain Reduction
|Input Impedance (XLR)
|Output Impedance (XLR)
|Input Impedance (TRS)
|Output Impedance (TRS)
||Shelving ±10db @ 50Hz, ±10db @ 10kHz
|Max. Sidechain Input
||19”W x 18”D x 5.25”H (3U rack)
(48cm W x 46cm D x 13cm H)
||37 lbs. (16.75kg)
Diesen Artikel haben wir am Tuesday, 27. January 2009 in unserem System aufgenommen.
Angebote inkl. MwSt. Gültig solange Vorrat reicht. Für Druckfehler & Irrtümer wird keine Haftung übernommen.